It’s hard to believe we’re already over the halfway point of our NZ visit. It’s been quite the active holiday, and since our visit to the Tongariro National Park, I’ve been pretty busy:
- Caught up with a long lost running buddy in Wellington
- Met up with my parents, who flew over from Singapore to babysit!
- Hiked part of the Abel Tasman Coastal Track with J from Marahau to Awaroa.
- Ran the above section of the Abel Tasman Coastal Track
- Visited Arthur’s pass and climbed to Avalanche Peak
- Hiked the Bealey Valley Track
- Met up with J’s parents in Christchurch, who also flew over from Singapore to join us
It’s been pretty exhausting, but a whole lot of fun. New Zealand’s natural landscape has an almost unreal fantasy beauty to it, and we’ve spent the last 11 or so days being blown away. Hasn’t left a lot of time for blogging though, so I just thought I’d try my hand at something new, and whipped up a quick video of some of the highlights so far. Again, this is my first attempt at a video, so apologies if it’s obviously amateur!